Write and get paid by List Gecko. We publish fresh, original and intriguing stories for our readers every day and we need help with that. Just put a fantastic list like others on this site together, send it in and get paid. Simple. No experience required.
Write And Get Paid $25 Per Submission
This is how it works: We will pay you $25 per article you write for us. We do not expect you to be an expert or professional writer before you can write and get paid by us—all we require is excellent English writing ability, a captivating writing style, and plenty love for unusual or intriguing things.
You will need to write your list of 10 items per list, send it to us, we will reply and say “Awesome—we’ll publish it”. We will then pay you $25 via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, simply create one, it is easy and free. If we will not publish your article, we will simply reply with “Sorry—we don’t think our readers will love this—please give it another shot.” Don’t forget that your lists should be one or two paragraphs per item at least.
Our editor will read your list and if it is amazing, it will be published to List Gecko readers and you will be paid.
Please note that we do not have alternative methods of payment for now. Therefore, if PayPal does not support your country of residence, do not send your list to us as we cannot pay you.
- Your list must be original. That means it has to be 100% yours. We do not accept stolen content, infographics, slideshows, or “re-blogged” content. We will check your work for originality using tools like Copyscape.
- Your submissions must with the highest standard of English and should not be less than 1,800 words.
- You may choose any topic that interests you.
- There must be 10 items on your list and each item should have one or two paragraphs each.
- We require you to link to reputable and verifiable sources, so we can verify the facts contained in your list.
- What our readers love to read the most are offbeat stories, hidden knowledge or facts, misconceptions, shocking history and interesting things that people don’t know about. To be honest, those are the kind of lists we are most likely going to pay for.
- For now, we are not accepting lists on gaming, sports, personal stories, and self-help.
- When you send in your list you don’t need to include images or videos. However, if prefer to include some of your own supporting imagery or videos, include a link to the YouTube page or a URL of the picture you like with each item on your list. We may not end up using them, but we will take a look at them for consideration.
- If you want to promote your blog, a book or social media account, include links to them in your short biography for the bottom of your list.
Ready to start? Submit your entry.